Who we are
Our website address is https://www.dmg-raj.org.
We are a portal for the Latest Updates on Admit Card, Results, and Latest Jobs.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
- In general, when you visit the https://www.dmg-raj.org website our server collects some information without telling you.
- Our Internet servers collect the domain names and IP addresses of visitors and keep for one month. This information is aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed, and similar information.
- DMG RAJ uses this information to measure the use of the site and to develop ideas to improve the content of the site. We never share your email address with third parties. We are committed to safeguarding personal information.
- In order to better serve your needs now and in the future, we may ask you to provide us with certain information. We understand that you may be concerned about what we will do with such information, particularly any personal information.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on dmg-raj.org you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
- If the visitor leaves a comment on our website, the comment & its metadata are retained indefinitely. This can be done because we can automatically identify and approve any follow-up comments rather than keeping them in the moderation queue.
- If any visitor registered users of the dmg-raj, the website server also stores the personal information they provide in their user profile. All registered users can see, edit, or delete their personal information data at any time anywhere (But they cannot change username). DMG-RAJ administrators can also see, edit, and delete that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where your data is sent
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
- Any website/postal want to link our job post or articles on their website, they just need to follow guidelines.
- Use only a summary (generally 8 to 10 sentences) from our job post or article & give a proper link to our published post for readers to read the full recruitment notification. You must credit https://www.dmg-raj.org with anchor text/hyperlink pointing to our domain name or Post. Never publish a full article from our website without our pre-approval.
- We do not claim any crossing on job advertisements and all the people shown in it, all these are only promising for job seekers.
Our Contact Details
- Email: [email protected]
- If you have any type of suggestion or complaint please visit our Contact Us page.